Explant Secrets Blog With Cheyenne Burnett/Most Common Symptoms of Breast Implant Illness

In a recent interview I was asked "What percentage of women with breast implants experience Breast Implant Illness?" and though this might be an unpopular opinion, this is what I said...

"80% of women with breast implants report experiencing one or more serious side effects and I would argue that the other 20% just don't know what to look for."

Now if that is super triggering to read, from the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry you are going through this but I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't tell you the truth and the truth is...

 If you have breast implants your immune system is being negatively impacted.

The truth is, if you have breast implants you are at risk of getting one or more of the cancers caused by breast implants.(Read "Can My Breast Implant's Really Give Me Cancer?" here.) 

Because the truth is, if you have breast implants, you are being exposed to an extremely large number of heavy metals, chemicals, and even mold from the inside. (Read "What Are My Breast Implants Really Made Of?" here.) 

Below is a list of the most common symptoms experience by women suffering from Breast Implant Illness. This list was carefully curated by me, (Cheyenne B) and the Founders of GPAC (The Global Patient Advocacy Coalition) and reflects the most up-to-date information.

It is however, really important that you understand Breast Implant Illness can effect everyone differently. This is because theres more than a dozen possible chemical and heavy metal combinations you could be being exposed to depending on how your specific implants were made. Plus how YOUR body and YOUR immune system react to these poisons can vary greatly. So the list below is what is most common but there could certainly be other symptoms you're experiencing that are not listed here that are a direct side effect of your implants impact on your body. 

  • ​Acne
  • ​Fatigue
  • ​Sinus Infections
  • ​Chronic Pain Digestive Issues
  • ​​Hormone Imbalance
  • ​Brain Fog
  • ​Fevers/Night Sweats
  • ​Cognitive Dysfunction
  • ​Temperature Intolerance
  • ​Muscle Pain/Weakness
  • ​Skin Rashes (including eczema) 
  • ​Joint Pain
  • ​Ear Ringing
  • ​Hair Loss
  • ​Food Intolerances / New Food Allergies
  • ​Dry Skin & Hair
  • ​Headaches/Migraines
  • ​Premature Aging
  • ​Heart Palpitations
  • ​Weight Problems
  • ​Flu-like Symptoms
  • ​Inflammation
  • ​Swollen Lymph Nodes
  • ​Insomnia/Poor Sleep
  • ​Dehydration
  • ​Dry Eyes
  • ​Frequent Urination
  • ​Vision problems
  • ​Numbness/Tingling limbs
  • ​Thyroid problems
  • ​Liver Issues
  • ​Kidney Issues
  • ​Adrenal problems
  • ​Anxiety/Depression
  • ​ Leaky Gut/IBS
  • ​Low Libido
  • ​Slow Healing
  • ​A Frequent Feeling of Choking
  • ​Difficulty Swallowing
  • ​Vertigo/Dizziness 
  • ​Difficulty Breathing (Including things like allergy induced Asthma) 
  • ​Frequent Infections
  • ​ Acid Reflux/GERD

Because Breast Implant Illness starts with a trigger to the immune system, it is also REALLY common for women suffering from BII to be diagnosed with one or more autoimmune diseases. The most common ones include: 

  • Fibromyalgia
  • ​Raynaud’s
  • ​Lupus
  • ​Hashimoto’s
  • ​Rheumatoid Arthritis
  • ​Lyme
  • ​Sjögren’s Syndrome
  • ​Scleroderma
  • ​Connective Tissue Disease
  • ​Multiple Sclerosis
  • ​ASIA

Feeling like you have several of these symptoms? A good next steps is to CLICK HERE and take my FREE "Do I Have Breast Implant Illness" Quiz. It will help you take a full account of the symptoms you are experiencing right now and email you a printable list to review with your doctor when your done! 

customer1 png
customer1 png

Creator Of Explant Secrets

I’m a Wife, Mother, Women’s Health Warrior, Breast Implant Illness Survivor, Author, Speaker, Coach, and the Host of my top-ranked Podcast, Explant Secrets With Cheyenne Burnett. Welcome to my little slice of the internet! Go ahead and kick those awesome shoes off and stay a while!

1 png
1 png

Wether you are just starting the research phase or you've already explanted and need help with the next best steps, Explant Unleashed has everything you need to make a fully informed decision about your health and have an actual real chance at healing both physically and emotionally from the damage your breast implants have caused.


Copyright Cheyenne Burnett and Explant Secrets, LLC 2023-Present
info@explantsecrets.com